- Zerofail Backups Pro
- Mac OS X
- Operating System : Mac OS X v10.x
- Memory : 128 Mbytes
- Disk Space : 20 Mbytes
- Network Protocol : TCP/IP
- Additional Requirement:
- Apple Java2 Standard Edition 1.4.x or above must be installed already
Download Zerofail Backups Professional - If you have not done so already, you may download the software now
Download the setup file above
Expand the archive and run the installation wizard within the archive
Follow the instructions in the installation wizard to complete installation
Restart your Mac. Double click the desktop Zerofail Backups icon to start.
If you are using a proxy server to access the internet, please fill in the [Proxy setting] section and press the [Next] button.
If you don't have a backup account, register a trial user by the following steps
- Enter the [Login Name], [Password] and [Confirm Password] of your choice
- Enter your [Email] in the text field provided
- Press the [Submit] button
- You should be logged to the backup server already (if the [Login Name] of your choice is already taken by another user, try a different login name)
If you have a backup account already, select [already a user?] and logon to the server with your existing username and password.
If this is your first time logging into the server, you will be guided to create a backup set
- Enter a backup set name of your choice in the [Name] field, choose the type of backup set in the [Type] field and then press [Next] button.
- Select the files that you want to backup and press the [Next] button.
- Press the [properties] button to review or make changes to the default backup schedule setting and then press the [Next] button. (please note that you can add multiple backup schedules to a backup set by pressing the [Add] button).
- Press the [OK] button to complete the configuration of backup set
Scheduled backup will run automatically if you leave your computer on.
To run a backup immediately,
- Click [Backup] button on the left panel, select the backup set and press [OK] button.
To restore your files, please do the following steps
- Click [Restore] button on the left panel
- Select the backup set containing the files you want to restore and then press [Next] button.
- Select all files that you want to restore using the file explorer on the right panel.
- If you want to restore your files to a folder other than the original folder, please make changes to the [Restore files to] section.
- Press the [Start Restore] button.
Print | Close